Saturday, December 10, 2011

Ahoy it's a boy! Nautical Nursery Ideas

When I found out mister baby was a boy I automatically knew he was going to have a nautical themed nursery. Lately I have seen nautical themed nurseries and boy's rooms everywhere! I wanted to share some of my favorite nautical accessories that are perfect for any captain's quarters.

I love everything about this adorable nautical boys room featured in the July issue of  House and Home in 2009.  I think the design is flawless.


It was designed by Anne Hepfer. This seaside-inspired interior is to die for!! I doubt the products are still available but just in case:
Beds- Robert Lighton/British Khaki
 Flags, bedding-The Land of Nod
 Rug-Madeline Weinrib 
Zigzag pillows- Y&Co
Rope pillows-Williams-Sonoma.


This lordes sanchez whales pillow cover is only $34 at West Elm!


These would be so perfect on a bookshelf in a nautical nursery!! And they are only $12 at Urban Outfitters! What a steal.


I love hanging fun mobiles from the ceiling! This fun fish mobile will help give your nursery a whimsical focal point. Check out Babyjives on Etsy.


This awesome print is available on Etsy here.


These bottles would be a perfect addition to any nautical nursery bookshelf.


I love this personalized sailboat from Pottery Barn Kids.


I think these Thomas Paul Outdoor Pillows would add a great pop of color on a navy blue recliner or glider. 



This gorgeous Fisherman table lamp is a great addition to any little sailor's room!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by A Mommy's Sweet Blog Design (© Copyright 2011)